In this article, we intend to examine the common defects of autoclave and also the reasons for such defects in full.
|1||In primary vacuums, the amount of vacuum does not reach the set point||1. The washer is not in the seal.|
2. The chamber is leaking.
3. The pressure transmitter is broken.
4. Attenuated vacuum pump.
|2||The temperature of the chamber does not reach the set value (121 degrees)||1. Steam condensate does not come out.|
2. Steam entry into the jacket is limited.
3. Steam pressure or steam quality is low.
|3||The chamber temperature does not reach the set point temperature||1. Inlet steam is limited.|
2. Steam condensate does not come out of the chamber.
3. The control sensor is defective.
|4||The running cycle does not go to the sterile stage||1. The chamber temperature has not reached the set point temperature.|
|5||The door does not open at the end of the cycle.||1. The temperature condition (cooling) has not been met|
2. The steam behind the washer is not drained.
3. The motor or drive jack is defective.
|6||After performing the solid cycle, the lid of the container falls into the container.||1. Not closed in a suitable container.|
2. Vacuum drying stage is high.
3. The rate of air entry in the aeration stage is high.
|7||At the end of the cycle, water solids remain in the containers.||1. The temperature balance is not established and a lot of water has condensed in the containers.|
2. Vacuum drying stage is low.
3. Drying time is short.
|8||After the end of the sterilization cycle, the products are not sterilized.||1. The sterile temperature was low.|
2. Sterile time was not enough.
3. The air is not completely evacuated.
4. The air intake filter is damaged.
|9||Vacuum leak test failed.||1. The chamber is leaking.|
2. The washer is broken.
3. No inlet or outlet valves are ventilated.
|10||The BOWIE & DICKIE test failed||1. Complete air evacuation.|
2. Primary vacuums are low.
3. The location of the indicator is inappropriate.
|11||The chamber pressure increases above the set point.||1. The main valve does not control the entry of steam into the sealing chamber.|
2. The output is blocked.
3. Initially condensed in the steam chamber and not removed from the chamber
As the temperature of the chamber increases, the existing water evaporates again
The pressure goes up.
|12||Steam condensate does not escape from the chamber.||1. Chamber outputs are blocked.|
2. Traps are broken.
3. Condensation line pressure is positive.
|13||The sterile cycle stops.||1. Inlet steam quality is low and steam is not dry.|
2. The control sensors are broken.
|14||Steam leakage from the door||1. The washer is broken.|
2. The steam pressure behind the washer has dropped.
3. The washer needs lubrication.
|15||The volume of liquid inside the container is reduced in the sterile liquid cycle.||1. The cooling stage time is long.|
2. A relative vacuum is created in the chamber.